Thursday, June 18, 2009

Joey Reynolds radio show interview 6.17.9

I was on Joey's show - WOR710 late evenings -for the 2nd time last night talking about my book Where To Go From Here: Reinventing your Career,Your Business, Your working Life. A key manager from the National Venture Capital Association just book a copy in Arlington VA, and I am getting great kudos from readers. Maybe you should check it out on Amazon. My speaking and promotion efforts pale (ask for my ezine) pale compared to Jonathan Littman (8 books; innovation expert) and Marc Hershon (branding expert; BlackBerry)who were also on the show talking about their new book I Hate People -www.ihatepeoplethebook.com. They were cruising around Times Square in the I Hate People vehicle, handing out literature and door hangers, videoing some youtube clips, and lounging in their morning article in the Wall Street Journal. We had lots of fun.

Joey was in great form as always and had many amusements and stories to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment